The Website papiertlv.com (below: the "Website"), operated by Papier Ltd., a limited liability private company that is incorporated in the State of Israel, Private Company No. 514786128 (below: the "Company" or "Papier") allows Website users (below: the “Users”) to register as Papier customers on the Website and place orders to purchase Company Products displayed on the Website (below: the "Products" or the "Product"), and to register as members of the Papier Membership Club ("Papier Club"), in accordance with the Papier Membership Club Regulations.
For inquiries and questions, please contact the Papier customer service at +972-3-6964583 or at email@example.com.
Headings are intended for ease of orientation and convenience only and may not be used for interpreting the terms.
Phrases in the masculine refer to the feminine and/or to the plural by implication.
- In any case of conflict between the provisions of the Terms, and the statements on the Website, the provisions of the Terms will apply.
- The Website is intended for Users to place orders to purchase Products only as individual consumers and using the Website for commercial and/or retail purposes is completely prohibited. A User who wishes to engage with the Company as a commercial entity, for commercial purposes, or to buy retail quantities, must contact the Company, and the Company will decide on any such engagement with the Company, at its exclusive discretion.
- The User declares to the Company that they have the capacity to take binding legal actions, and that as a Customer making a Product purchase order, they have a valid credit card issued by one of the recognized credit card companies, and that they shall only use the Website for lawful purposes.
- The Company's digital log of any use or action the User or Customer makes of the Website are prima facie evidence of their accuracy.
- The Company reserves the right to occasionally alter the Terms and the Papier Club Membership Regulations at its exclusive discretion and may do so without notice.
- Israeli law applies to the Terms and any legal cause resulting from the use and/or activity on the Website, including the Terms' validity and interpretation, which are subject exclusively to Israeli law, and the courts of competent jurisdiction in Tel Aviv have sole jurisdiction over any dispute concerning the Website and its use.
- A User or a Customer who does not accept the Terms may not use the Website and must exit it.
Making Product Purchase Orders on the Website – Setting up a Customer Account
- Below are the terms for making a Product purchase order on the Website:
- For the first order, the User must set up a Customer account and complete the Customer sign-up process by filling in the User details in the applicable fields in the form available through the "sign-up" button. Subsequent orders are made by logging into the User's existing Customer account.
- The User must make sure that the details they submit when setting up the Customer account, and whenever they make a Product purchase order, are complete and accurate. This is necessary to prevent errors, delays, or malfunctions in the order or in the shipment, as the Company is not liable for any damage or expense that results from this, including the shipping and handling fees, which will be borne by the Customer.
- If a Product in the order is not in stock, the Company will send notification of this to the Customer to the email address the User submitted. The Company may offer an alternative Product and/or advise the Customer to wait until the Product is back in stock, and if the alternative offer is accepted, the order details will be updated accordingly. A Customer who is not interested in the alternative offer may cancel the purchase order according to the provisions of the Law, and as stated below.
- Payment for the purchase of Products ordered on the Website is made through the PayPal® clearing service only, at its liability, according to the Customer's terms of engagement with PayPal.
- Alternatively, if a Customer wishes to pay for the Product purchase order by credit card, they may contact the Company's customer service during business hours at phone number +972-3-6964583 and pay by credit card.
- Product prices on the Website include VAT in accordance with the law but do not include shipping fees.
- By confirming the order and submitting the payment information, the Customer accepts that the order details will be submitted to the Company, and once it receives the order, the Company will send confirmation that it was received via email. The confirmation of receipt by the Company is not a confirmation of the order and its details, but, rather, it indicates that the Company has technically received and logged the Product purchase order.
- The Company may update the prices of the Products on the Website and the shipping rates from time to time, without need for prior notice, and in any case, the valid Product price of the order is the published price at the time the order process is completed. Hence, if the prices on the Website are updated before the order process is completed, the price charged for the Product will be according to the updated price when the order is completed.
- The Company may make special offers and offer benefits and discounts on the Website, and at any time, it may terminate, replace, or modify the special offers, benefits, and discounts, at its exclusive discretion, without notice, including the membership terms, the benefits, and the operation of the Papier Club.
Cancelling a Transaction and Product Return Policy
- A Customer may cancel a Product purchase order ("Transaction") in any of the cases below, according to the applicable Transaction cancellation provisions of the Consumer Protection Act, 5741-1981, and its pursuant regulations (below: the “Act”).
- If the Transaction is cancelled before the Product is shipped, there will be no extra charge, and you will be refunded the money you paid on account of the Transaction, including the shipping fees. It is emphasized, that a financial credit will be given in accordance with the provisions of the Act.
- In the event of cancellation of a transaction and a return of the Product(s) purchased to the Company, a full financial credit will be given, after the Company receives the Products (less the shipping costs).
- A Product which has not been used, may be returned in its original packaging – within seven days of its receipt. That said, a Product sold at a discount or on sale may be returned within two days of its receipt, with no possibility for a reimbursement, but with the option to replace it with another Product or to receive a credit to be used to make purchases on the Website, subject to the provisions of the Act.
- Transactions will be cancelled, and credit will be given subject to the Company receiving the Product in its original packaging and labelling, as sent by the Company, together with the original transaction invoice and on condition that the Company receives the Product back unused, with no flaw or damage. The Company will have exclusive discretion on the state of returned Products, and it may withhold credit (in the form of a reimbursement, a credit voucher, and so on) if the returned Product does not meet these demands.
- The Customer must return the Product by mail to the address: 1 David HaMelech Boulevard, Tel Aviv, Israel, and the Customer shall be responsible for the shipping costs.
- Monetary credit due to lawful Transaction cancellations will be transferred to the credit card with which the order to buy the Products was placed, according to the PayPal® timetables and procedures (or according to the policy of the credit card company if the payment was made via credit card through the Company's telephone customer service).
- No monetary credit will be given for Products for which the full monetary consideration was not paid, such as benefits, gifts, or on the full price of any Product sold at a discount or on special offer.
Product Supply and Delivery
- The supply and delivery dates are subject to the available inventory and to the supply dates as stated on the Website when making the order, and normally, subject to the available inventory, the Company packs and ships out orders within five business days, not including Fridays, Saturdays, eves of holidays and holidays and sabbaticals, economic lockdowns, and so on.
- Delivery of the ordered Products in Israel and overseas, after completing the order and payment process as detailed above, is made by registered post (Israel Postal Company), within 21 business days from the date the order was placed and from the date the Transaction is approved by the credit card company in the event of a telephone transaction, or from the date PayPal® approves the payment.
- The Company will not be held liable for delays, including shipping delays due to constraints that apply to the Israel Postal Company or the shipping company and/or constraints outside of the Company's control, including the Corona pandemic, and if such events occur, the Customer will have no claim against the Company in connection with this.
- Product supply is limited to the areas and countries listed on the Website, and the Company is under no obligation to deliver orders to a destination outside the distribution area, although the Company may, but does not undertake to, provide the Service outside the distribution areas as well, by prior arrangement by telephone.
The Papier Club
- Papier offers registered Website Users who have a Customer account to register as members of the Papier Customer Club, who enjoy exclusive benefits for Papier Club Members, according to the Papier Club Membership Regulations available at this link.
- All intellectual property rights of any kind in connection with the Website and the Products or rights deriving therefrom, including trademarks, copyrights, designs, patents, marks and names used by the Company and the Website, whether registered or not registered or submitted for registration, visual elements on the Website and the design, the content and database, the products, the product design, the products description, including the images, videos, graphics, icons, texts, etc. as well as the Website's computer code, the Company's trade secrets, the Website's domain name, and any rights related to the Website and its operation (the "Rights") are propriety Rights owned by the Company.
- Users are strictly forbidden to violate the Company's rights, make unauthorized use of the Rights, infringe, or damage the Rights, including not to copy, reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, market, translate information appearing on the Website and/or create a collection, index or database that includes the Website's content and/or to make any unauthorized use in connection with the Rights or that is against the law.
- The Website may include links and out-of-site digital link referrals, for example to websites and platforms owned or controlled by third parties ("Links"). The Links are intended for the convenience of Users and without being intended to constitute a recommendation, encouragement, support or sponsorship for the activity, information, content, for such third-party websites to which the Links direct the User.
- The company will not bear any responsibility of any kind in connection with the use of third-party sites to which the links direct the User, including damage of any kind, including regarding disruption in the use of the Links and/or the third-party sites to which the Links direct the user.
- The Company may modify, amend, remove, add, edit, suspend, or block the Links at its sole discretion, without advance notice.
- Any manipulation of the Website is strictly prohibited, including running or allowing use of any computer application or use of any other means, including software such as Crawlers, Robots, etc., used for searching, scanning, copying or automatically retrieving content from the Website, and no content from the Website may be displayed within a framework (Frame), visible or covert, including through any software, device, accessory or communication protocol that changes the design on the Website or removes any content therefrom, in particular advertisements and commercial content.
- The Company, or anyone acting on its behalf, will not be responsible or liable for, and will not bear, any direct, indirect, consequential, or special damages caused to the User or Customer or a third party, as a result of using the Website not in accordance with the Terms, including in connection with registering with the Website, making Product purchase orders on the Website, and so on, which then become the subject of a cause of action of whatever kind, including loss of income, or loss of profits, that will be caused for any reason, in which case the Company reserves the right to cancel the specific order or purchase.
- The Company makes every effort to ensure that Product information on the Website, including the illustration images, is as accurate, true, and up-to-date as possible, but inaccuracies are possible, for example, in images, colors, Product description details, or outdated Product details on the Website, and so on, and the Company is not liable for any damage resulting from inaccuracy, unsuitability, lack of inventory, a delay in updating the Website, the end of special offers, and so on.
- The Company may choose not to confirm the purchase order for any reason, at its exclusive discretion, including in these cases:
- The deliberate submission of wrong or misleading information or details.
- If an act or omission has been committed, which harms, or is likely to harm, the Website or the Company, or any third parties, including the Company’s customers, employees, or suppliers.
- If the Website Services are used to commit an act that is presumed to be illegal under the laws of the State of Israel or any other country, or to enable, facilitate, assist, or encourage, the commission of such an act.
- A breach of the Terms, the terms, and conditions of one of the binding documents, or the terms and conditions of any other online service offered by the Website.
- In the event of a financial debt to the Company or its affiliates, if the debt is not settled, despite the due date having passed.
- The credit card used to make orders on Website is blocked or restricted.
- To purchase a Product on the Website, you are asked to provide personal details for the purpose of executing the Transaction, such as your full name, address, email, and telephone number ("Personal Details"). The Personal Details are intended to enable the Company to provide the Products or services offered on the Website, and/or to enable Papier Club members to receive the benefits to which they are entitled as Papier Club members, for example, date of birth, which will allow you to receive the birthday benefit due to you in the correct month.
- You freely agree to submit Personal Details on the Website, on the Website registration form, and when making orders on the Website.
- Also, when you use the Website, Company systems gather various technical information that is stored, and might be used, to identify the User or Customer, operate the shopping cart, analyze activity, and use of ads on the Website, perform statistical analysis, and so on. This might include information about your computer, your IP address, geographical location, your browser type and version, operating system, and information on Website visits and use, the duration of the visit, from where you entered the Website, and transitions within the Website and its pages, and cookies ("Information").
- The Company takes reasonable and customary precautions to safeguard, as far as possible, the confidentiality of the information. However, in events beyond its control, or due to force majeure, the Company will not be liable for any damages, of any kind, indirect or direct, caused to you or anyone acting on your behalf if this Information is lost or if it is used in an unauthorized manner.
- Payment on the Website via credit card is made using the PayPal® service, that operates according to strict standards applicable to transaction payments via credit card using the PayPal® service.
- Alternatively, if the payment is made via telephone through the Company customer service, +972-3-696-4583, the credit card information is only used to charge the Transaction and is not stored on the Company database.
- The Company undertakes not to use customer details registered on the Website, other than for the purposes of operating the Website, and in order to enable order fulfilment and the transfer of information to customers. The Company may send you, through your account on the Website or by e-mail, updates, including content updates, information about its Services and Products, as well as services and products offered by others, promotions, innovations on the Website, within the meaning of Section 30A of the Communications (Bezeq and Broadcasting) Act 1982-5742, unless you give notice in writing that you are not interested in this.
- The Company makes an effort to provide you with a good, high quality Service. However, the Company does not undertake that the Service on the Website will not be interrupted, will be provided properly, or without disruptions, will be safe, error-free, or immune from unauthorized access to the Company’s computers, damages, breakdowns, malfunctions, or failures – including hardware, software, or communication line failures – at the Company, or at any one of its suppliers.
- The Company will not bear any responsibility and/or liability in relation to messages sent or received through the Website (including messages sent to customers by other Users via the Website’s Service), the contents of such messages, or any computer file attached to them, the operation of any such file, its effect on the User’s computer, or for any damage, loss, inconvenience, distress, etc., outcomes, direct or indirect, caused to the User or any third party due to messages received through the Website’s Service, or sent through it to the User, or for any damages, loss, inconvenience, distress, etc., results, direct or indirect, caused to the User or any third party due to messages received through the Website’s Service or sent through it.
- The Company will not be liable, in any case, and in accordance with any legal theory (including tort, contract, unjust enrichment, etc.), to you or to any other person, directly and indirectly, for any direct or indirect damages, resulting from using the Website, or due to any inability to use the Website, or its malfunction, or damage to your computer, or to the information stored on your computer, or damage resulting from the complete or partial deletion of the stored information, and for any other damages, whether the damage is foreseeable or not, and you hereby declare that you are solely responsible and liable for any use of the Website or the Services.
- The Website User hereby expressly agrees that use of the Website is at his own and sole risk and responsibility. The Company, its affiliates, and their employees, do not declare or warrant that use of the Website will be uninterrupted or error-free, or free of malfunctions, nor will they guarantee the results that may transpire from using the Website, nor guarantee the accuracy, reliability, or content of any information provided through the Website.